Tuesday, January 26, 2010

when you're gone ++++

salam sejahtera & assalamualaikum..

its been a while kan im not jotting down my words yg xseberapa kat page ni...btw,there's nothing happen to me lately...setelah sekian lama....semalam aku demam yg xberapa nak teruk sbb boleh lagi melangkah ke tempat kerja..batuk2...sakit kepala yg xleh nk menidurkan diri ..huu....harap2 nye cepat2 baik..


sambil begolek2...beguling2 atas katil sbb xlena tido...panas kepala..sempatla dengar mp3...lagu the cranberries..layan2...lagu "when you're gone" make me eager to learn play guitar...honestly...a little regret becoz xsempat take chances a few months ago..i knew someone who really good at it...what he's doing right now i dun really know...i hope the best things happen for him..i dont know what were in his mind...but honestly i really felt he was one of  the best thing happened to me..he was my good good buddy..he talk less..his actions irritating..menyakitkan hati kadang2(in gud way la..)..but his heart was more more...what is the word i can relate most..hmm...vulnerable..fragile..soft?hehe...in other words..berhati lembut...
he was, for me.. the one of gentleman i've ever met..i hope im not making exxageration..he's a sweet man..so not hypocrite..

do you ever heard of platonic relationship? well guys..read this..
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Platonic_love)

what could be in your mind about the topic? i think i can handle it..i think i can easily adapt it..i think i can easily be in it...do you think there will be nothing personal happened along the relationship?
do u think there will be no problem happened in the future through the relationship?

i think as long as you be yourself..be honest in your friendship..ermm...whatever..just chill...cool...everything's happen for a reason..if you both were meant for each other..there's nothing can stop u from being together..

however sometimes we just dont realise the feeling underneath...dun get me wrong...
"i maybe accidentally fall in luv with him sometimes..hahaha..but i really dont wanna mess the relationship..
how would you feel if almost 24-7 you're with him..doing everything together?hanging out wherever together..turn into when you're in trouble..talk to when you need somebody to listen to your nonsence problem..when your close friend is not around..listen to you when you're mumbling, gossiping about your story of the day...just being around me when im lost..drowning..."

well...im sure you have heard the song of jason mraz~lucky right?
i wish i was lucky..=
whatever they are... i will always remember him as one of my good companion..



"Hold onto love that is what I do now that I've found you.

And from above everything's stinking, they're not around you.



And in the night, I could be helpless,


I could be lonely, sleeping without you.



And in the day, everything's complex,


There's nothing simple, when I'm not around you.





But I'll miss you when you're gone, that is what I do. Hey, baby!


And it's going to carry on, that is what I do. Hey, baby...



Hold onto my hands, I feel I'm sinking, sinking without you.


And to my mind, everything's stinking, stinking without you.




And in the night, I could be helpless,


I could be lonely, sleeping without you.



And in the day, everything's complex,


There's nothing simple, when I'm not around you.



But I'll miss you when you're gone, that is what I do. Hey, baby!


And it's going to carry on, that is what I do. hey, baby... "


the cranberries ~ when you're gone
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUmdWdEgHgk


Photobucket

No comments: